Rapid-Billing™ - Terms of Service
By using the Rapid-Billing.com, RapidVector.com web sites (“Service”), all services
of Rapid Web Services, LLC (“RWS”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following
terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
RWS reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time
without notice. Any new features or enhancements added to the current Service shall
be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such
changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current
version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- To use our services you must 18 years old or older.
- Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and other information
requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. RWS
cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply
with this security obligation.
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- One account per person or entity. Multiple accounts will be terminated.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws (including but not limited
to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- You must cancel your account within the first 30 days in order to get a refund.
Cancellations made after the 30 days are not eligible for any refund or prorated
- An upgrade from the free plan or any lower plan to any paying plan you will be billed
for your first month immediately upon upgrading. This payment will reflect prorated
remaining credit for the previous plan.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There
will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, downgrade refunds,
or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities,
and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding
only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of
your Account. RWS does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination Terms
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email, phone
or live chat request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You
can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Cancel my account link in
the navigation bar at the top of the screen. We provide simple no questions asked
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled. You must export
all your important data before downgrading or canceling your account.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current month, your cancellation
will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- RWS, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account
and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other RWS service,
for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation
or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and
relinquishment of all Content in your Account. RWS reserves the right to refuse
service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- RWS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees
to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may
be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Rapid-Billing.com Site or
the Service itself.
- RWS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price
change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as
is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available
via email and live chat.
- You understand that RWS uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide
the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required
to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to
falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, RWS, or any other RWS service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion
of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express
written permission by RWS.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution)
of any RWS customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including
your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over
various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements
of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- RWS does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements,
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the
results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased
or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any
errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that RWS shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but
not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible
losses (even if RWS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting
from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement
of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or
services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into
through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your
transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
(v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of RWS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of
Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service
constitutes the entire agreement between you and RWS and govern your use of the
Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and RWS (including, but not
limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at Rapid-Billing.com